[outages] Canada / Iristel

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Nov 15 13:48:33 EST 2021

One of our DIDs started bouncing... and opening a ticket with our carrier,
resulted in

*"One of the carrier partners is intermittently experiencing a loss of
connectivity towards their core network affecting calls. We have escalated
this issue with them and they continue to investigate"*.

Based on localcalling, the NPA-NXX range belongs to Iristel.

Are they next on the DDoS wheel of fortune?

Anyone using Iristel directly?

[image: Star Telecom - Cloud Communications and Customer Experience
Solutions] <https://www.startelecom.ca/>

*Ivan Kovacevic*

*Co-Founder and VP Client Services*

--

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the