[outages] Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage.

Robert Webb rwfireguru at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:14:15 EST 2021

Looks like they have something up now:

Incident affecting Google Cloud Networking

Global: Experiencing Issue with Cloud networking

Incident began at *2021-11-16 10:10* (all times are *US/Pacific*).
DATETIMEDESCRIPTION
16 Nov 2021 10:10 PST

at Tuesday, 2021-11-16 09:53 US/Pacific.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2021-11-16 10:40 US/Pacific with
current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Customers may encounter 404 errors when accessing web pages.

Workaround: None at this time.