[outages] Google Cloud Platform load-balanced Web sites outage.

Sadiq Saif lists at sadiqsaif.com
Tue Nov 16 13:25:51 EST 2021

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021, at 12:58, Hunter Fuller via Outages wrote:
> It appears quite a few sites that use GCP load balancers are all
> returning a 404 right now.
>
> Two examples include spotify.com and homedepot.com.
>
> I have checked from many separate locations.
>
> --
> Hunter Fuller (they)
> Router Jockey
> VBH M-1A
> +1 256 824 5331
>
> Office of Information Technology
> The University of Alabama in Huntsville
> Network Engineering

Google Cloud status dashboard has a incident for this:
https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/6PM5mNd43NbMqjCZ5REh

latest update:

Customers will be unable to apply changes to their load balancers until the issue is fully resolved.

We do not have an ETA for full resolution at this point.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2021-11-16 11:28 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: Customers may encounter 404 errors when accessing web pages.

Workaround: None at this time."

--
  Sadiq Saif
  https://sadiqsaif.com