[outages] Facebook Down

Link IP lance at linkipnetworks.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 11:50:55 EDT 2021

Down here in  the UK as well

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 16:48, Matt Hoppes via Outages <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> Is anyone else seeing Facebook down?   Seems to be offline here in
> Pennsylvania.. started with error messages now DNS errors.
>
> Seeing lots of errors on Instagram, QuickBooks, Whatsapp, Amazon.

*Lance Davis*

*Link IP Networks Limited*
Delta House,
Wavell Road,
Wythenshawe,
M22 5QZ

Office Tel: 0161 813 1870

Mobile Tel: 07703 196010

Email: lance at linkipnetworks.co.uk

Link IP Networks Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
registration number 11881958 and registered address Delta House, Wavell
Road, Wythenshawe, M22 5QZ.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and/or
legally privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this e-mail (or responsible for the delivery of the e mail to such
person) be advised that you have received this e-mail in error, and that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and then immediately permanently delete
it and all copies from your system. Whilst we maintain virus checks, we
accept no liability for viruses introduced from this e-mail.

ü Please consider the *environment* before printing this e-mail