[outages] WhatsApp down?

Richard Woods rwoods at hedt.co.za
Mon Oct 4 13:03:50 EDT 2021

Down in South Africa also.

Someone is now having a stressful day!

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021, 18:54 J. Hellenthal via Outages, <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> And what side is that ?
>
> Great info here bud!
>
> --
>  J. Hellenthal
>
> The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says
> a lot about anticipated traffic volume.
>
> > On Oct 4, 2021, at 10:53, James Lawrie via Outages <outages at outages.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > No connection at all from my side and twitter seems to confirm

*Statement of Confidentiality*
The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The
information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in
trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you
have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.