[outages] Vultr just blipped

Chris Duncan chris.duncan at soundcurve.com
Wed Oct 6 16:25:52 EDT 2021

It appeared to be region agnostic. I had deployments in multiple
datacenters go offline, but not all deployments in the same DC went offline.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 1:21 PM Matt Krueger via Outages <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> What region? I have services spread across TX/GA/IL that remained
> available...
>
> On October 6, 2021 2:52:45 PM CDT, Aaron Gustafson via Outages <
> outages at outages.org> wrote:
>>
>> Had most of our cloud servers in Vultr just blip. Still trying to restore
>> connectivity to some.
>>
>> Vultr Network Outage
>> We are currently experiencing an outage affecting the Vultr network. Our
>> network engineers are actively working with our upstream providers to
>> restore connectivity as quickly as possible.
>>

>> Thank You,
>> Aaron Gustafson
>>
>> -****NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY****: This electronic transmission and any
>> documents or other writings accompanying it are intended only for the use
>> of the recipient(s) named above. This transmission may include confidential
>> information that is protected by state and federal law. If you have
>> received this communication in error, please reply to the sender at the
>> sender's e-mail address and indicate that you have received a message in
>> error. Then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
>> of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any
>> attachments by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly
>> prohibited.

*Chris Duncan*
*Account Manager*
*D: 310.409.1454*

Earn a $10 credit on your next bill: review SoundCurve on Google today!
https://goo.gl/maps/CJhannADL8hbkbEM9