[outages] Second Bandwidth Outage Sunday

Drew Matthews me at drew.beer
Mon Sep 27 13:54:17 EDT 2021

i believe they are having issues again, not sure if its ddos related. but
they are experiencing some major issues. https://status.bandwidth.com/

Update - Bandwidth teams are also investigating delays with Toll-Free
Messaging at this time along with V2 Voice, Standard Voice, 911 traffic,
Portal & API with intermittent service disruptions.
Sep 27, 13:01 EDT
Update - We continue to investigate this incident.
Sep 27, 11:57 EDT
Update - Bandwidth teams are also investigating delayed ports at this time
along with V2 Voice, Standard Voice, 911 traffic, Portal & API with
intermittent service disruptions.
Sep 27, 11:07 EDT
Update - We continue to investigate this incidnet.
Sep 27, 11:02 EDT
Update - Bandwidth teams are investigating an incident impacting Voice, V2
Voice, 911 traffic, Portal & API with intermittent service disruption.
Sep 27, 10:00 EDT
Update - Bandwidth teams are investigating an incident impacting Voice, V2
Voice, and 911 traffic with intermittent service disruption.
Sep 27, 09:42 EDT
Investigating - Bandwidth teams are investigating an incident impacting our
V2 Voice services. Customers may notice intermittent service disruptions.
Sep 27, 09:12 EDT