[outages] Looks like BANDWIDTH is at it again.

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Wed Sep 29 20:33:40 EDT 2021

Bandwidth is working again - is this related? Same time :
https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/kctplzfbf2j2

Aryn Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Direct: 808.356.2901
518 Holokahana Lane
Honolulu, Hi 96817

AlohaTone Mobile: https://youtu.be/PdUyuf0hTYY

A Better Solution https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf
<https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf>
Aloha Tone PBX  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.