[outages] Cogent Fiber Cut Birmingham?

richey goldberg richey.goldberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:00:42 EDT 2022

According to our guy who was on call at the time that time seems about right.    I’m wondering what’s going on that they would have several cuts on the same ring at the same time that’s taken this long to get repaired.    We did hear in the last update that they had engineers from other nearby markets on site as part of the restoration.   I’m wondering if this was something that was malicious or just really bad timing.

-richey