[outages] Google failures

Chris Dickens chris at object-zone.net
Tue Aug 9 14:42:18 EDT 2022

I have monitoring systems from Paessler known as PRTG.  These systems have
sensors known as "Common SaaS" where a variety of online services like
Google, Facebook and Youtube amongst others are checked.  This morning I've
been seeing on and off alarms that a Host is not found, or "Read timeout".
The reports are from discrete datacenter connections.

I suspect these are related - does anyone here know for sure?

--Chris