[outages] Google failures

Aaron OConner aoconner at tnacomp.com
Tue Aug 9 14:48:46 EDT 2022

I think they are having problems, or a transit problem getting to them. I can get to all of the sensor monitored sites locally.

I have two separate systems, one licensed and one on the free license, that are both having problems. The licensed system says it failed activation, and I'm getting alerts on the same sensor you are on the free one.

I have a ticket open with them, but no response yet.