[outages] TCP errors observed in AWS US-West-2

Giorgio Bonfiglio me at grg.pw
Thu Aug 18 13:05:10 EDT 2022

Hey Cody, can you please throw what you have in a support case and share its id with me? If you don’t have a support plan then some details direct to my Amazon email (bonfigg @ amazon com) would be appreciated too but I might not be able to respond/share findings directly (privacy data security etc etc).

Thanks!
Giorgio