[outages] Rogers (AS812) outage ?

mike tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Jul 8 23:49:51 EDT 2022

A lot of our lan extensions have come back as of 23:30 Eastern. Most are
in SW Ontario and our CNI with them is at 151 Front St in Toronto.  I
dont see their Torix peer doing any traffic and most of the data is
flowing via their Cogent peer in Chicago.  I see some 550 prefixes out
of _812$ and normally I think about 1600+

     ---Mike