[outages] Fwd: [AusNOG] Cloudflare

Justin Paine justin at cloudflare.com
Tue Jun 21 11:06:17 EDT 2022

if you're still seeing reports websites are currently down -- that is
almost certainly a different issue. If you're in touch with those folks
please encourage them to contact our support team.

<https://www.cloudflare.com/>

*Justin Paine*
He/Him/His
Global Head of Trust & Safety
101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107 <https://www.cloudflare.com/>

*PGP:* BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D
<https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/BBAA6BCE33057FD66452711557B60114DE0B314D>