[outages] Dedipath hosting shutting down

Paul M - outages paul+outages at mansfield.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 14:51:11 EDT 2023

I'm fairly sure anyone who's a customer will have received emails from
them, but there may be others who've relying on VMs or DNS set up by
someone else and haven't seen the emails.

"We will are writing to you regarding your service at DediPath. With a
heavy heart we must announce that DediPath will be discontinuing operations
effective 8/31/23. Please migrate your data and take backups as soon as
possible. "

Here's more details from a later messages

https://us16.campaign-archive.com/?u=70b52fc85fa8008ae04a181ce&id=0343991c33