[outages] T-Mobile Down Nationwide?

Keith I Myers keithiokepamyers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:09:27 EST 2023

Yes. It is down nationwide for phone calls, SMS and data. People seem to be
reporting full bars but all calls and texts will fail. TMo customer service
is aware and have not given a ETA. Their internal ticket number for the
outage is INC73057017.

This is also impacting things like eSIM activations and account changes.
Furthermore calls to customer service are failing.