[outages] T-Mobile Down Nationwide? Nate

Nate nateha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:02:14 EST 2023

It's more looking like an edge router, or core switch failed from all the
research I have done so far.

Checked AWS - UP
Checked Azure - UP
Checked Zayo - UP
Checked Other Backhauls - UP

If it was chatter, most likely would only have taken down the network in
that area. This was a multi state outage.

Or it could be human error and someone deleted the BGP Routes, or someone
went "Oh look a loose network cable that isn't plugged into anything *click
into the same switch as it's already plugged into*" 🙄

Either way, it appears to be "Stable" as of now, haven't seen a bounce
since about 45 minutes ago.