[outages] [ADMIN] Re: [Telnyx #1243282] Twitter API problems Fri/13

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Jan 15 02:11:58 EST 2023

You were seeing that traffic on the list? Because I have not been seeing their recent new ticket emails actually going to the list, just coming to me when I post something, a venial sin compared to the mortal sin of the other approach.

But yeah, given that I didn't hear anything from them all week, I think it's time to drop the ban hammer.

Cheers,
-- jra