[outages] Comcast public-facing DNS servers unreachable

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Fri Mar 31 00:25:09 EDT 2023

Thanks Paul!  I chose my words poorly.  I should have said authoritative
NSes.

This affects comcast.com, xfinity.com, and xfinity.net as well as
comcast.net as I originally reported.  Unsure of any other domains.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                              jdc_at_koitsu.org |
| UNIX Systems Administrator                      PGP 0x2A389531 |