[outages] Dreamhost MySQL outage?

Matt Morgensen mmorgensen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:09:28 EDT 2023

We're in Flexential PDX02, I have guys on-site now.

Looks like they lost utility, switched to generator, and then generator
failed (not clear on scope of Gen failure yet). Some utility power is back,
so recovery is in progress for some portion of the site.  I still have ~70
racks without power....but things are coming back to life slowly.