[outages] Discord Down

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Fri Apr 26 14:45:48 EDT 2024

Once upon a time, Ben Jackson <bbj at mayhemiclabs.com> said:
> Discord seems to be having some kind of large scale outage, per my children and their friends.

I'm not seeing any issues, but https://discordstatus.com/ does say:

   Issues connecting to voice

   Identified - We've isolated the issue to a deployment of new code of
   our "voice server syncer" service. We're currently in the process of
   doing a rollback, and as well, provisioning more capacity on these
   machines.
   Apr 26, 2024 - 11:15 PDT

   Investigating - We are investigating an issue connecting to Voice,
   manifesting as "Awaiting Endpoint" when joining a voice channel.
   Apr 26, 2024 - 10:54 PDT

And the API response time has been jumping up.
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>