[outages] ATT cellular network 2024-02-22

Jeremy Gault (KD4NED) jeremy at gault.us
Thu Feb 22 09:09:16 EST 2024

One thing I have noticed: At least in some affected areas, it doesn’t appear to be all customers affected. For example, my phone and tablet have no service, but my watch will connect to LTE just fine and place and receive calls.

Likewise, a buddy of mine came by here, and his phones have full 5G service on AT&T. I’ve also seen other reports of multiple AT&T phones sitting next to each other, some of them working perfectly fine, and others having no service at all.

I’d love to see the postmortem on this.

Jeremy