[outages] STATUS UPDATE: Hurricane Electric ICANN Hold

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jul 4 15:49:05 EDT 2024

Damned keyboard.

To complete:

It's pretty common to have locks in your system such that you don't gratuitously
turn off the electricity to a Hospital or Transit system without looking; the same
sort of thing should be in effect at Network Solutions, but apparently is not.

I don't expect this will end well for them; it doesn't take much to justify *filing*
a lawsuit.

We'll keep you up to date as this story progresses.  Please, no replies to either
copy of this message; stay on the active threads.

Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/>' a