[rbak-nsp] rate radius attribute ?

Yuri Schefer shefys at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:45:04 EDT 2008

Hi!

>From "IP Services and Security Configuration Guide, Chapter 17":

Usage Guidelines

Use the rate circuit command to specify a different rate for a circuit
that has a QoS metering, policing, or PWFQ policy attached to it. The
rate that you specify for the circuit overrides the rates specified by
the attached metering, policing, and PWFQ policies.

This command allows you to attach the same policy to a number of
circuits, but specify a different rate for each circuit.

This command is not supported for dynamic 802.1Q permanent virtual
circuits (PVCs).

Note

Configuring the rate circuit command on an ATM port has no effect. In
order to limit ATM traffic, configure this command on ATM PVCs.

Note

The application of a different rate in either direction occurs only
while you have attached the appropriate QoS policy to the circuit.

Use the no form of this command to specify the default condition.

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
> Could you tell me please, what are the radius attributes for:
>   rate circuit in 4096 burst 768000
>   rate circuit out 4096 burst 768000
> from config below ?
>
> Marcin