[rbak-nsp] clear subscriber via radius client application

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Mon Sep 29 11:43:01 EDT 2008

hello,

using MikroTik as PPPoE concentrator, it is possible to clear session
remotely using this syntax:

echo "User-Name='.$login.'" | /usr/local/bin/radclient -r 2
$nasipaddress:1700 disconnect

well, I tried that with redBack, but it's not responding.

Is there a method to activate this function ?
Or any other remote method other than expect/perl scripting ?

What I want to do is to provide such functionality:
1. system is informed that subsriber didn't pay
2. radius receives an update, to modify subsribers profile to unpaid or
unpaid warning.
3. immediate session clear, after reconnection subscriber gets http
redirect.
4. once paid, the system will automatically change profile/clear session.
4a. for unpaid warning, subscriber click's "unblock" and change/clear
action is done immediatelly.

Or maybe it is possible to reload subscriber profile without clear ?

Regards,
Marcin