[rbak-nsp] clear subscriber via radius client application

Daniel Derksen dderksen at redback.com
Mon Sep 29 12:03:17 EDT 2008

Marcin,

both options are available. You can send a disconnect
via Radius CoA just like you do on the mikrotik, or you
can send the new attributes (.e.g http forwarding policy)
via CoA. In latter case the session is not disconnected.

To accept CoA messages, pls enable the server as CoA server:
 radius coa server <IP> encrypted-key <KEY> port <UDP-PORT>

If it doesn't work, feel free to unicast me the output of

debug aaa rad-packet
debug aaa rad-coa
debug aaa rad-attr

Cheers,