[rbak-nsp] limit traffic ession

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Thu Aug 20 14:25:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have radius talking to redback devices, but as I don't own thoose
devices myself... I don't have official support from redback: here is
why i'm here.
I would like to disconnect user whe, they have reached a certain amount
of traffic (inbound+outbound)
Does anyone know about attributes (eg. sent in acces-accept) supported
by redback devices that would allow disconnection of sessions based on
the amount of traffic transfered during the session and which could be
set to higher than 4Gb?

If such an attribute does not exist... how could I acheive session
disconnection based on user traffic.

thanks to any redback guru!