[rbak-nsp] Subnet mask and default gateway for CLIPS from

Илья Савин savin at orn.ru
Fri Jun 19 09:11:46 EDT 2009

> From what I read, is there a DHCP Proxy device between the Subscriber
>and SmartEdge?  If that is the case, are you attempting to modify the
>next hop to the proxy server?

Yes!

>Typically, the default router is set in the DHCP server policy for the
>scope:
>
>context foo
>interface dhcp multi
>  ip address 10.10.0.1/18
>  dhcp server interface
>!
>dhcp server policy
>  subnet 10.10.0.0/18
>  range 10.10.0.2 - .......
>  option router 10.10.0.1
>  option ...
>!

Yes, when I set "option router" in DHCP server policy ins works fine, but I
don't want to describe all /24 networks in redback config, I want to set
this parameters from radius.

>When using the FRAMED-IP-ADDRESS via RADIUS along with the FRAMED-IP-
>NETMASK, the IP address assigned here should be outside the scope
>defined in the dhcp server.

IP address assigned is in the scope defined in the dhcp server. IP applied
well, but FRAMED-IP-NETMASK does not apply.