[rbak-nsp] Subnet mask and default gateway for CLIPS from

Илья Савин savin at orn.ru
Fri Jun 19 09:28:46 EDT 2009

Yes, there is a DHCP relay between the subscriber and smartedge. Smartedge
have route to all /18 subnet via this proxy. It all works fine.
But I don't want to describe all /24 networks in redback config.
Question is: Can I setup netmask & router for DHCP(CLIPS) from RADIUS ?
FRAMED-IP-NETMASK attribute does not apply.