[rbak-nsp] Re-authorize subscriber via snmp

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon Apr 5 11:39:50 EDT 2010

I'm running two trains of 6.1 and do not have this enabled, but can happily
reauth subs from the command line with "reauth username",
a "show conf verb | in bulk" confims that "aaa reauthorization bulk none" is
configured (hence the confusion).

Dave.

On 05/04/2010 16:06, "Denis Mikhaylovskiy"
<denis.mikhaylovskiy at ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hey David,
>
> The command "aaa reauthorization bulk" stands for subscriber's reauthorization
> performed manually from CLI (by issuing "reauthorize" command). So it's not
> related to smnp nor CoA.
>
> CoA it is the newest RADIUS method we support for dynamic changes with active
> subscribers. Such capability in SmartEdge is configured specifying CoA servers
> by command structure like this:
>
> radius coa server {ip-addr | hostname} {key key | encrypted-key key} [port
> udp-port]
>

> /denis

David Freedman
Group Network Engineering