[rbak-nsp] force re-authentication and dhcp max-addrs per circuit-id

Nikolay Abromov nabromov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:32:04 EDT 2010

Hello Group,

I have the following questions.

I am using radius to authenticate my subscribers and if a client has
been authenticated once and he/she went offline for couple of ours and
came back online the SmartEdge reply behalf of the radius server
without notifying the radius.I would like to change this behavior and
force the SE to send re-authentication request every 30min.

Another thing I'd like to achieve is the set maximum number of the
subscribers behind a single agent-circuit-id and/or agent-remote-id. I
know how to do it via the radius configurations but I've been asked
can be done with static configurations. With DHCP MAX-ADDR I can limit
the number of the IP addresses given per single MAC address but not
per customer (customer == circuit-id/agent-remote-id).

SEOS Version:  6.1.5.4p3-Release

Thank you in advance

--
Nikolay Abromov