[rbak-nsp] force re-authentication and dhcp max-addrs per circuit-id

Denis Mikhaylovskiy denis.mikhaylovskiy at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 5 11:21:01 EDT 2010

Nikolay,

Regarding second question. SE doesn't 'understand' agent-id. SE transparently transmits it to the RADIUS or external DHCP server and relays on their intelligence.
Or if you can put each access port into isolated VLAN, then you can limit the number of clips sessions at the pvc level on SE.

Cheers,
/denis