[rbak-nsp] Intercontext interfaces and IPv6

Voigt, Thomas Thomas.Voigt at netkom.de
Wed Aug 11 05:53:34 EDT 2010

David,

David Freedman wrote:

> Could you not use an intercontext interface and then static to other end of this as a workaround?
This works in IPv4 with the
ip route 192.168.99.1/32 context test2
statement

But if I try

ipv6 route xxxx:xxxx:100::2/64 context test2

it fails with an syntax error at the word "context".
My goal is to have a BGP process with IPv6 routes to talk to our customers with ipv6. So there is no poosibility to use static ipv6 routes.

Another workaround could be to link the 2 BGP processes with IPv4. So the IPv6 routes are also forwarded. But the routing in IPv6 isn't working correct, because the next hop is then IPv4...

--
With kind regards
Thomas Voigt