[rbak-nsp] internal dhcp and global radius authentication (with dynamic clips)

Sridhar Mani manisridhar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:26:36 EDT 2010

Hi Misha,
Does your radius server send the context name ("BRAS") as an attribute to
the redback in the access accept? If the answer is no, this is probably the
issue. The redback router does not know that the dynamic clips subscriber
should be bound to an interface in context BRAS. This is because the AAA
username in dynamic clips is is the end client MAC address (no domain).

thanks
sridhar