[rbak-nsp] POS link aggregation problem

Biren Kumar bckumaaar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:33:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

We have a smartedge 800. I have made a POS link aggregation group having 4
OC3 links. It is observed that when any one of 4 links goes down, the entire
interface becomes down. What can be wrong. The configuration is as follows:-

*Interface int-ASSRGH1-ASSRDB1*

*    description 4 STM-1 links to xxxx router 1*

*    ip address 10.224.36.5/30*

*    propagate qos from ip class-map dscp-to-pd*

*link-group POSAGG-GH-DB hdlc*

*    bind interface int-ASSRGH1-ASSRDB1 local*

*port pos 1/4*

* description 4 STM-1 links to xxxx router 1*

* link-dampening up 30000 down 60*

* framing sdh*

* no shutdown*

* link-group POSAGG-GH-DB*

* **bulkstats schema PORT_SCHEMA policy 15MIN_COLLECTION local*

* *