[rbak-nsp] CLIPS session in context depending on RADIUS

Stefano Rapari s.rapari at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:11:33 EST 2010

Hi Arjan,

for binding to a different context, you need to use global authentication.

In summary change the following :

aaa global authentication subscriber radius context local

context local
aaa authentication subscriber global

If that doesn't work, could you please post the "show subscriber active" for this subscriber ?

Thanks
Stefano