[rbak-nsp] Inter-context routing

Jim TEST jim at scusting.com
Thu Jan 7 05:13:09 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to setup some intercontext routing which seems to work with
the statics but I'm unable to get BGP running between the 2 contexts,
I'm sure I had this working like this before..

Here is what I have:

context BLAH-L05
 interface loop0 loopback
  ip address 10.0.4.5/32

 router bgp 65100
  router-id 10.0.4.5
  address-family ipv4 unicast
   redistribute connected
   redistribute static

  neighbor 10.0.4.6 internal
   next-hop-self
   address-family ipv4 unicast

 ip route 10.0.4.6/32 context BLAH-L06

context BLAH-L06
 interface loop0 loopback
  ip address 10.0.4.6/32

 router bgp 65100
  router-id 10.0.4.6
  address-family ipv4 unicast
   redistribute connected
   redistribute static

  neighbor 10.0.4.5 internal
   next-hop-self
   address-family ipv4 unicast

 ip route 10.0.4.5/32 context BLAH-L05

Am I missing something obvious?  I can ping between contexts using the
loopbacks so they can see each other, but BGP just sits in Idle or
Connect in either context and I'm not seeing any errors.  Am I missing
something silly here?  I had BGP working between contexts before and I'm
sure it was a very simple setup like this?

Thanks.

Jim.