[rbak-nsp] SE400 link aggregation problem with load balancing

Frans Legdeur frans at falco-networks.com
Thu Jan 21 03:36:26 EST 2010

Elma,

As you tried to get this working over an aggregated Ethernet link, would it
help to configure separated /30¹s over each link and use ECMP to balance the
load across this trunk?
You need to have equal routes over each link, ospf can help you to
accomplish that, or a few statics will do as-well.

It seemed that link aggregation is stuck somewhere in your system.

Kind regards,

Frans.