[rbak-nsp] PPPOE Problem on SE-100 6.1.5.3

Jan Botto jan.botto at ericsson.com
Sun Jan 31 11:32:18 EST 2010

Hi,

try to upgrade to this release:

Version SEOS-6.1.5.3p1-Release
Built on Fri Jan 15 11:04:18 PST 2010

I hope, it's already available .....

regards, jan

________________________________

From: redback-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:redback-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Alireza
Soltanian
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:59 PM
To: Marcin Kuczera
Cc: redback-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [rbak-nsp] PPPOE Problem on SE-100 6.1.5.3

After installing this OS at the time the maximum connected session
number was 8200. Actually we have this problem even with 6000
subscribers.
Also what is the BRAS extension?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

	Alireza Soltanian wrote:

		after several hours (With a random pattern) every PPPOE
session is dropped and no more PPPOE session is accepted? I must mention
at the time I used *debug pppoe all *command and based on the logs, PADI
requests of users arrive at SE-100 but no answer is sent to them from
SE-100. Also currently established sessions begin to drop.

	well, it is supposed to have now up to 24k subscribers since
this SEOS release, but maybe it has some bug in BRAS extension ?
	How many BRAS sessions you have in total ?

	Regards,
	Marcin