[rbak-nsp] Subscriber bulkstats

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Wed Mar 3 07:06:41 EST 2010

We could and we do to some extent - but the Radius accounting is not
very granular at all as its hours between interim records.  We could
send more regular updates but I'm concerned that Radius is going to get
very busy if we do that - and the Radius accounting backend database is
already straining with many millions of rows each month.

I was hoping bulkstats would provide more detail without strain on the
SE800 and other services.

Ian - I will try your config and see what I get - thanks.

Jim.