[rbak-nsp] binding to a multibind interfaces

Frans Legdeur frans at falco-networks.com
Tue Mar 9 06:33:02 EST 2010

Hi Vladislav,

That would be easy, if the subscribers IP address is matching the IP range
of your multibind interface, the binding will be done for you:
Either, in case of DHCP, you can mention the name of the interface, or you
assign the IP address in which case the matching interface will be found
automatically.

Do you use radius or all by straight config?

Kind regards,

Frans.