[rbak-nsp] high aaad load because of automatically redial modem

Frans Legdeur frans at falco-networks.com
Mon Nov 8 02:29:56 EST 2010

Hi Ahmed,

Why don¹t you create a new context for these subscribers that has no route
out to anywhere.
With radius you guide that ³non-paying² customer towards this context and
provide him any IP address from the pool.
He¹s stuck there, if you like you can add a redirct for HTTP towards a
server which displays the message that he should pay for his use.

Kind regards,

Frans.