[rbak-nsp] Port Counters for ethernet dot1q pvc

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:56:58 EST 2010

Hello

Is there a command I can run that will show me traffic statistics for an
Ethernet dot1q pvc, the 'show port counters 1/7' only seems to show stats
for the whole physical port

[local]MY-REDBACK#show port counters 1/7
Port            Type
1/7             ethernet
packets sent       : 32667              bytes sent         :
5037845
packets recvd      : 7772904            bytes recvd        :
543704436
send packet rate   : 1.35               send bit rate      :
824.52
recv packet rate   : 4.95               recv bit rate      :
2765.27
rate refresh interval : 60 seconds

Thanks
Rick