[rbak-nsp] SE-400 replacement

Scott Helms khelms at ispalliance.net
Fri Aug 26 16:25:41 EDT 2011

Matthew,

There are extensions for DHCP to populate routing of multiple subnets to
clients (RFC3442), but AFAIK you can't assign that via PPP options right
now so perhaps I am misunderstanding your case.  Are you talking about
having something inject the networks upstream to routers so that when
the link is active your routing for the subnet happens auto-magically?

On 8/26/2011 4:05 PM, Matthew S. Crocker wrote:
> 90% of my customers are wholesale Verizon DSL so they are delivered to me as ethernet over ATM PVCs.  DHCP would be fine for single IP but PPPoE allows me to assign routed, multiple contexts.  I can't do that with DHCP,  maybe with CLiPS but I haven't played with that.

>>> Marcin

http://twitter.com/kscotthelms