[rbak-nsp] npm proxy radius problem

fatih ayvaz fayvaz77 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 03:31:08 EST 2011

Hi,

can you ensure the packets generated with test aaa command reach the NPM server? (maybe a firewall issue, server not responding, etc)
You can check this with snoop command with the -d option and grep for the BRAS source IP address the test is generated from..
You can also do a test on the NPM server to see whether it is responding properly with test_radius.sh -user usertest at domain -password test -verbose or just test_radius.sh only.

I reckon your NPM side configuration for secret and nas_info are all OK. Can you check them?

Regards.
Fatih