[rbak-nsp] snmp - get subscribers information

Michał Korzeniowski Michal.Korzeniowski at metrointernet.pl
Tue Feb 8 04:31:16 EST 2011

Hello.

I would like to get some information about the subscriber.
I copied MIB  RBN-SUBSCRIBER-ACTIVE-MIB.my  to /usr/share/snmp/mibs on my linux

I tried:

snmpwalk -v2c -c xxx 192.168.2.9 RBN-SUBSCRIBER-ACTIVE-MIB::rbnSubsActiveCircuitDescr

And I get it:
RBN-SUBSCRIBER-ACTIVE-MIB::rbnSubsActiveCircuitDescr = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

PS:
Is it possible to get it  from the local context, when subscribers are connected to context BRAS?

MK