[rbak-nsp] snmp - get subscribers information

Stefano Rapari s.rapari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:41:03 EST 2011

it can also be just the community without the context. It all depends from your config.

If you configure

snmp community clips context clips view full-mib

and use

 snmpwalk -v2c -c clips   <ip address>  RBN-SUBSCRIBER-ACTIVE-MIB:: rbnSubsActiveCircuitDescr

than you will see all the subs description for the subs connected to context clips.

To answer your other question Michal the answer is no, you cannot see via snmp the subscribers connected to other contexts querying via snmp on local context.

Thanks
Stefano