[rbak-nsp] sh l2tp global ipc - ppp sessions/card

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 08:13:14 EST 2011

Looking at the output of the command 'show l2tp global ipc' we have 5
subscribers on card 1 and 17 on card 2, what part of the configuration
steers subscribers to card 1 and 2 and what is best practice for
subscriber/card termination.

I have read that if subscriber shaping is configured the subscribers have to
terminate on the same card the L2TP tunnel terminates on, how do I ensure
that L2TP and subs all connect to same card (or is this not best practice)

Num Circuits (L2TP):
               1:     5,   2:    17,   3:     0,   4:     0,   5:     0,
               6:     0,   7:     0,   8:     0,   9:     0,  10:     0,
              11:     0,  12:     0,  13:     0,  14:     0,
Thanks
Rick