[rbak-nsp] Nat subscribers on SE400 from context to Internet

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:25:03 EST 2011

Thanks Jeff, we have 500 subs with public IP's but didnt want any access to
the IP's from the Internet, we also didn't have any spare firewall so I
suggested we nat the subs as they left the Redback which would make the
public sub IP's unreachable.  The powers that be were worried of a large CPU
hit, I was never in any doubt but it is nice to here of other peoples
experiences.  The spam tracing siuation would not affect us as the majority
of our connected hosts are pbx's.

Thanks
Rick