[rbak-nsp] Source based routing on SE100

Ian Calderbank ian at calderbankconsulting.co.uk
Wed May 18 12:29:56 EDT 2011

Pawel,

Its not clear to me what you are asking / trying to do, the explanation
seems a little confused?

If you are asking, whats the equivalent of cisco PBR (make forwarding
decision based on source IP or other arbitrary criteria), its "forwarding
policy" applied to circuit, which it seems you are already trying using.

You can apply forwarding policy by radius attribute per-subscriber, if
that's more scalable for you.

Most scalable design is to bind the subscriber to the right context in the
first place. Why are you binding all subs to context OSPF? Why not bind him
to context A in the first place, then he automatically routes through
context A?

The subscriber static route that you see is expected behaviour given that
you have defined that static subscriber and it is bound.

cheers
Ian

   1. Source based routing on SE100 (Pawel Jarosz)
   2. Re: Source based routing on SE100 (Frans Legdeur)
   3. Re: Source based routing on SE100 (Pawel Jarosz)
Message: 3